Monday 26 March 2012 | By: Amandine Ronny Montegerai

The Illuminati Symbolism in Looney Tunes




Almost everyone I know grew up with Looney Tunes. In the 90s they played it every morning before we went to school. I remember watching it like clockwork, almost like a morning ritual of sorts. When I was a kid I had no idea that the creators were doing something sinister. Its like they implanted these images into our head so we can reflect on them when we are older. I feel that just in writing this post there will be many people that consider me a looney tune myself. Maybe this is where they got the name for the popular children's cartoons. If you search for Illuminati on Wikipedia the page contradicts itself in a big way. It says that the Illuminati is a group that is both real and fictitious. It says that the Bavarian Illuminati was an enlightenment-era secret society that was founded in May 1, 1776. It then goes on to say that in modern times people have used the name to refer to a conspiratorial organization that acts as a shadow behind the thrones of our world. Isn't that what a secret society does? Obviously when it is mentioned in modern day, people are refering to the old illuminati that still exists today. Wikipedia refuses to make this connection, and I find it strange. Just because you don't believe that the Illuminati exists, doesn't mean that it never has, or that it still doesn't today. I want you to play close attention to when they say the Illuminati was created May 1st, 1776. This brings me to my first Looney Tunes clip. If you watched Looney Tunes like I did, when you watch this clip, you will remember watching it in the 90s.




In this clip they mention 1776, the year the Bavarian Illuminati was created. Here is the quote: “Sturdy place this house of bricks, Built in 1776. High class place with the high class crowd, sign on the door no wolves allowed.” This cartoon even tells the story about selling your soul to the devil so that you can better achieve what you want in your life. This is a pretty strange episode. I wonder how many people have seen this episode across the globe. The numbers are probably through the roof. Remember kids, “The Big Bad Wolf, he learned the rule: you gotta get hot to play real cool!”







Here are some more clips from the Looney Tunes universe. They have symbolism in it, and I'm sure more will surface in time. I will buy a DVD box set now so I can go through each and every episode and see what I find.