Sunday 25 March 2012 | By: Amandine Ronny Montegerai

History of Satanic Video Games



Usually when people think of other people that have sold their soul to the devil for success, everyone is quick to generalize that into musicians and politicians. This is not always the case. I know there are evil forces in this world. I know there are some things we just should not tamper with. Everyone that has a good moral character, would understand this. Some of these symbols I am about to show you are symbols most people would call satanic but also do not fully understand their purpose. They affect our brain, and bring about the intentions of evil and very negative things. Whenever I hear the term someone "sold their soul", just so that they could be successful, I think that has to do with people doing strange rituals, and aligning themselves with astrological bodies, star systems, and energies that all of us do not fully understand. To do this is extremely risky, but that doesn't mean people are not willing to take that risk. I have done a lot of research on this blog about video games, secret societies, and different magickal practices. I have done some serious investigating into the secret organizations that run this planet. It is all very scary stuff, they have many tools to help keep us stupid, and numb to whats really going on in our politics behind the scenes, that rob us of our freedoms and liberties. Video games, like the music industry, is one of those tools. I am going to show you some games from our past, that have been wildly successful. Yes I will admit they are great games, but for some strange and unknown reason, they have these controversial, yet powerful symbols within the game all over the place. To me that kind of hints at where their agenda really lies when creating this software. Did one of the game developers at ID Software, EA sports, or Blizzard Entertainment actually sell their soul to the devil? Let me show you some evidence I have found... 


These 2 screen shots are from the extremely popular Doom series created by ID software in 1993. ID software has many symbols in their games that Christians would consider satanic. They have the inverted cross, burning pentagrams, and goat heads symbolic of Satan himself. I know people out there are thinking oh, I'm atheist so none of this stuff really matters. Wrong. They could have been successful without the use of these symbols. Who told them to add them in? These symbols are triggers for your subconscious. They are powerful on many levels. Many years ago mothers were angry with ID Software because they said Doom was too violent. Did any of them see the countless devil/demonic references? Are there that many people that just don't believe in God anymore? Why would ID Software stir the pot and not only make their game the most violent game of its time, but also add the most references to satan or the devil. This was way before the ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board) that rated games that were age appropriate for children. ID Software sold billions of copies of Doom all around the world. In many different languages, becoming a quick favorite of every 13 year old around the world with a 386 or better computer. I was one of those kids. We are the generation that remembers.
ID Software after being so successful with their Doom series with both Doom, and Doom 2 versions, decide to make a new series, Heretic. I was still quite young when I would play this on my uncle's computer, because he was the "cool uncle" , I could do so without my parents permission, and check out the violent games. I took advantage and we played Heretic till 3am some nights. I remember being scared of the demonic entities, and the strange symbols that were found throughout the game. That did not stop me or my uncle from being completely overwhelmed and wanting to see what was at the end of this computer game. We fought and fought our way threw and to this day the images stick in my mind. Heretic was another big hit for ID Software. Did they do this by making a game that was less violent or satanic? No. This time they upped the ante. They made a game that was even more so against ones religion. To be a heretic would mean you were committing heresy, which basically means the denouncing of your religion. I could not believe that this game, despite all the controversy from the Doom series, a 12 year old kid could pick up at their local software store. These games were successful for a reason.
And then there was Hexen, and Hexen 2. Following the Heretic series these games were probably the most satanic. They had strange symbols and even had ties to Egyptology, and Biblical references. In both Doom and Heretic there was a "God mode" where if you typed in this cheat code, you would be invincible. In Hexen they changed all that. Now you directly typed in "SATAN" in the game, and you were like God, invincible. Was this another way these game creators were instructed to infiltrate our brains by the devil himself? Who was telling them to add this in the game? More importantly did they sell their soul to be successful? Let me know what you think in the comments.