Thursday 29 March 2012 | By: Amandine Ronny Montegerai

Glee Hidden Subliminal Messages and Esoteric Meanings



Don't get me wrong I think Glee is not a bad show, and the music that is performed is extremely well done, and they deserve a lot of credit for all the hard work that they put into the show. However, with the Lady Gaga episode I found tons of symbolism, and deep esoteric meaning while watching. I know Lady Gaga has been in the spot light, and has been accused of everything from being a transvestite, to being an all out satanist, with very deep satanic roots, and even being accused with being intermixed with the Secret Order of the Illuminati. She continues to push the limits, and the censors in every video that she produces for MTV. In this episode of Glee it starts out with the principle scolding the Asian girl for dressing too Gothic, and explains the "twilight" fever that has been sweeping the nation which is very true. He even mentions the occult. More importantly though what scared me is how he also mentions how he used to dress like Elvis Presley when he was in high school, and he claims that Elvis was a Christian man who did not posses the power to turn into a bat. On the contrary, Elvis Presley himself has spoke of how he sold his soul to the devil, and would become possessed with a spirit energy every time he went on stage. He ultimately died of his abuse of drugs, and no support system. I guess in the end the devil always collects. Lets continue with this episode though, I want to apologize in advance for not knowing the names of all the characters in the show, but I will try to explain myself as best as possible. The rocker guy that is involved with the Glee club at the very mention of Gaga, he calls her a dude. Now this goes back to the rumors of Lady Gaga going through surgery to become a woman. This is a total blasphemy against God. I have nothing against gay people, I just don't like when people lie.

This is the gay character from the Glee club. He is doing 2 important hand gestures here...One is the sign of 666 or the Eye of Horus, and one is the compass from the compass and square from the Freemasons. When I first saw this I knew I had to do a post on it. I know Lady Gaga helped in this episode with the symbolism and the style of dress. Could the House of Gaga, really be responsible for all of the Glee clubs costumes in real life? I couldn't tell you, but all of the costumes worn by all of the members of the Glee club are definitely rooted from past Lady Gaga looks. The gay boys father in this episode says a really heart warming speech lecturing the jock in the club, about how he thought he was deferent promoting gay acceptance that I was very touched by. It was very strong words that were spoken and i agree with every one of them, but is Lady Gaga really a gay guy that had a sex change? I have no idea. The symbolism in this episode however is not over...

In this costume worn by the main character of the show, you can clearly see that there is the checkered floor symbolism of King Solomon's temple, and as above so below meaning to her dress. Its very strange how many symbols I have found in this episode. Now what did the boys dress like in this episode? Thats where it gets even more strange. They all dress as the band Kiss. Now I love Kiss and I have listened to there music for a very long time. However, lets get something straight, they wore makeup because they didn't want there fans to know they were Jewish. This is common knowledge. Gene Simmons the lead singer has often said this in a number of interviews. The band though has also been rather satanic with a lot of there symbolism, but we will get into that on another post, for now lets focus on one member of the Kiss band, that goes by the name of Star Child...

Starchild is the member on the top in the middle. He has a 5 pointed star over his right eye. This is obvious. However, in the Glee appearance of the Kiss tribute, he has the Star of David, or King Solomon's Seal. Which is a 6 pointed star...

Notice the star painted on his face? That is clearly different from the original Starchild makeup. Why did they do this? Seriously this is really weird. I hope I haven't offended anyone with my posts but you can also see the satanic hand gestures in the back. Everyone from famous actors and politicians have done this hand gesture, and I assure you it has nothing to do with the Texas Longhorns. If you remember one of my previous posts that I have done about the MTV 2009 VMA awards you will know that Lady Gaga played a very important role in the 'ceremony'. Her style of dress was a red costume, with a horned crown. Not thorned, but horned, with an all red veil...Here is another screenshot from this episode...

This is the same costume worn at the 2009 VMA awards by Lady Gaga. This I consider to be very strange...

This is the cup given to the main character of Glee, by her long lost mother. She said next time you are sad, drink water from this cup. Her mother also says that she has a thing for Golden Stars. What did Jesus make wine from? Water. Whats interesting is they sing a duet to the song from Lady Gaga 'Poker Face', which has gotten a lot of critics because of its sexual connotations. The seem to make the song more tolerable with there heart warming version of the song, except for one thing, it still has the same sexually explicit lyrics. Listen to it... Here are some more images that I found in this episode that might have a deeper meaning that I can't fully put together, maybe my loyal readers, can help me out...








Thats all I can say about this episode. Remember, I have nothing against gay people, and I have nothing against Jewish people, I just know my music history, and I know how the artists like to push the limits. Remember, many kids around the world consider this a family show, and watch it together with there family. Please readers leave me your comments. Thank you.

**UPDATE** If you hurry you can check out this episode live for free on your computer using Hulu. Check out this link: http://www.hulu.com/watch/149175/glee-theatricality