Monday 26 March 2012 | By: Amandine Ronny Montegerai

Osama Bin Laden


Osama Bin Laden has been killed! FINALLY! That is all I have for now but it was just released. I will get back to you when I have more information. The research begins. Obama killed Osama.....funny this comes a year before the next presidential race. I wonder how many puppets are going to vote and try to re-elect Obama just on this premise. Doesn't this sound strange to you? I mean how long have we been looking for this guy and now the "savior" Obama comes in to take care of America's #1 bad guy just in the nick of time? Sounds fishy to me. It has been almost 10 years since the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Reference: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-killed/story?id=13505703