Tuesday 23 July 2013 | By: Amandine Ronny Montegerai

Slaughterhouses


I kill animals all day every day and I really like the job.
Get away with murder every day without being arrested and I get satisfaction out of that.
It doesn't bother me one bit, it's a pig and I'm going to kill it.
I couldn't work with customers, if one complained I'd be over the counter and do something stupid to them...

One 'mans' account of his work.
They abuse the animals, stick fags in the pile of heads, joke about the violence and misery they inflict.

BBC Documentary

http://laverabestia.org/play.php?vid=252
Our fellow Earthlings last moments on earth are filled with verbal abuse, fear, and violence. We cannot begin to imagine the horror they face.

Someone said on a thread last week it was no different to having your dog put to sleep!! Our companions lives end with a gentle word, surrounded by love and a tender touch.

There is NO respect, no diligence, no humane!!

This is a holocaust.