Sunday 5 August 2012 | By: Amandine Ronny Montegerai

Don't Know why God...?



I don't know why god hates me so much? God has made life so hard on me, I don't know how much more I can take. I beg him, beg him to just give me a break but he just beats me down even harder he didn't give me any tools to make it in life, he put me hear defenseless and to get eaten alive by life. and I really want to do something with my life too, but he just didn't give me the tools. I really want to go schools and get a job and be normal but I can't do any of those things ( I won't get into why). He even takes the little good qualities that I have, only thing I ever had in my life was my looks to get me by. I never really had anything else, and I mean nothing much else. I feel like God gave everyone else a chance except me. I seriously feel like he's torturing me. I hate God so much I think he's the devil.